Ivermectin is front and center for doctors around the world wanting readily available treatments for patients. The 30-year old drug was readily available prior to FDA change in July 2020.
Resources recommending using Ivermectin:
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33065103/ Use of Ivermectin Is Associated With Lower Mortality in Hospitalized Patients With Coronavirus Disease 2019: The Ivermectin in COVID Nineteen Study. 2021 Jan, Charts of consecutive patients hospitalized at four Broward Health hospitals in Florida with confirmed COVID-19 between March 15 and May 11, 2020, treated with or without ivermectin were reviewed.
Resources against using Ivermectin:
https://www.merck.com/news/merck-statement-on-ivermectin-use-during-the-covid-19-pandemic/ Merck says only use their drug as FDA prescribes. (Merck has a new drug entering phase 3 drug trials. targeting Covid; they dropped their vaccine program.)
SHORT SUMMARY: No vaccine for me. Anyone can take Ivermectin, vitamin D, zinc, and famotidin (pepcid) and maybe melatonin, or a daily aspirin if you get covid. Science supports it and several doctors I know recommend it. What quantities? Ask your doctor. Should vary by the person. Know a long hauler? Not enough studies, however, some patients have taken ivermectin in combination with other therapies many months later and finally broke the sickness cycle. I am not anti-vaccine. If there was not a cure, I would probably have gotten it.
THE LONG VERSION
My Dr said no for me getting any of the Covid vaccines and he says it’s not necessary for me to take the risk when there are other valid, proven options. Per CDC, “No data are available on the safety and efficacy of COVID-19 vaccines in people with “fill in the blank” special conditions.
Ivermectin is extremely effective in preventing Covid-19 and using early after infection to kill 99.5% Covid-19 virus load within 24-48 hours, keeping people out of hospitals. Get the facts here covid19criticalcare.com. What to take, when, how to get it, and the science. As a side note, parasite killers also kill good bacteria in the gut so take a probiotic. Not sure why they don’t mention that, but my Dr did. Studies vary how much is needed to prevent after 1st doses, but weekly, as recommended here, seems like overkill; India is going with 1X per month.
• From Broward Health: 173 patients were treated with ivermectin (160 received a single dose, 13 received a 2nd dose at day 7) while 107 were not (Rajter et al., 2020). In both unmatched and propensity matched cohort comparisons, similar, large, and statistically significant lower mortality was found amongst ivermectin treated patients (15.0% vs. 25.2%, p =.03). Further, in the subgroup of patients with severe pulmonary involvement, mortality was profoundly reduced when treated with ivermectin (38.8% vs. 80.7%, p =.001). https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33065103/ It can be used after hospital admittance, but better to prevent going in! Four Broward Health Hospitals are currently using Ivermectin.
• Rochester General Hospital court ordered to give patient ivermectin as last hope; patient recovers.https://www.democratandchronicle.com/story/news/2021/01/25/rochester-general-rgh-ordered-give-icu-covid-patient-experimental-ivermectin/6699007002/
• Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital (NY) ordered to ordered to give patient on ventilator Ivermectin. “In less than 48 hours, my mother was taken off the ventilator, transferred out of the Intensive Care Unit, sitting up on her own and communicating,” the patient’s daughter said in a court affidavit.*
• Ivermectin has been used in billions of prescriptions for 30 years- it is not experimental, just repurposed. (2015 Nobel prize for improving lives globally.)Someone in my own family read my facebook post and said she researched and it’s fake. I was shocked. That’s how deep misinformation and media bias has gotten. I wrote to the Sun Sentinel health editor they should get the word out- no response. Senate hearing is not fake and you can watch Dr Kory testimony here covid19criticalcare.com. NIH new approval to prevent and treat Covid is not fake, however, their wording is carefully crafted (not saying you can’t use it, but not saying you should either). For example,
• “the FDA has not approved…”. True. And the FDA has not approved any SARS-CoV-2 vaccine either. (They approved “biological vaccines” for emergency use only.) All Covid vaccines are experimental!
• “Some studies have not shown a benefit…” True. Studies go back to March 2020 when researchers were trying to figure out the best mix (drugs, supplements etc), and dose. Same can be said for vaccine- Merck ended all trials and dropped out of vaccine development, instead now focusing on a drug one could argue is to replace Ivermectin with expired license (no money).
• They cite multiple studies that contributed to their decision, but don’t show all the studies. None of the healthcare worker studies are cited- virus spread dropped 99-100% among those who got it vs those who didn’t.Since 1 in 4 Americans say they will not take the vaccine, and another portion should not take it, we must accept multiple options and share information from doctors, not just the CDC or NIH which seem incredibly slow to act. Indeed, it took a Senate hearing December 8, to get Ivermectin off the ‘unacceptable’ list effective January 14. Youtube censored the senate hearing testimony, blocking it permanently (deemed it misinformation), and big networks did not carry the story when NIH said it can be used for treatment. The updated NIH new web site disclaimer is pitiful and the CDC has not updated their web site at all. Clearly there are powerful people that don’t want this out but our government could not ignore the evidence.
Pundits say it’s for poor countries who can’t afford vaccines. Hogwash! The WHO still says Remdesivir doesn’t work, but it was in Trump’s Covid cocktail and I personally know someone who got it and their 105 fever was reduced in hours.
• * A local SFL friend, who is from Buffalo, called a nurse friend of hers at the hospital; she confirmed Ivermectin saved the patient.
Update March 15-
• Last week Merck announced they are moving to phase 2 trials for a drug that kills Covid in 24 hours. (Kind of like Ivermectin does now except that it’s really cheap)
• The WHO continues to say get a vaccine and does not recognize ANY option to prevent or treat Covid.
• The CDC continues to say get a vaccine and does not recognize ANY option to prevent or treat Covid.
• Remdesivir is approved by the FDA for the treatment of COVID-19, but they recommend only for use in hospitalized patients who require supplemental oxygen.
Update April 6
Need a telehealth service? I like https://www.careington.com/co/telemed/. Basically you are assigned a Dr with expertise in the symptom you input in the precall. I usually get a Dr within 10 minutes.
The “doctors” cocktail for non-hospitalized treatment- zinc, vitamin D, famotidine (pepcid), a daily aspirin, and melatonin PLUS ivermectin OR hydroxychloriquine, and sometimes dexamethasone.
Even though it’s tiny risk of either, I’m more likely to die from the vaccine (.000023) than Covid (.000019) based on my particulars. https://covid19risktools.com:8443/riskcalculator
Covid-19 on vaccine passports will be irrelevant in the near future because there are multiple drugs proven to cure Covid in various trial phases. Waste of money and privacy given the circumstances. CD24-Exosomes, Molnupiravir, LAM-002A, Ivermectin, favipiravir are all promising pills you can take at home or while traveling. That’s not the same as Hepatitis A or chickenpox and should not be treated as such.
Are the CDC, FDA and WHO really looking out for YOU?
1. After one year, not one existing drug (repurposed) has been approved to prevent or treat Covid at home.
2. Bamlanivimab is an investigational medicine with FDA EUA approval for home use. Anyone talking about that? Nope. The CDC and WHO have no comment.
3. Ivermectin and hydroxychloriquine are both are used to kill parasites, are cheap, and are readily available. Funny how many doctors found success early on but were quashed and shunned before experimentation as to dose and combination with other stuff (vitamins) could be vetted. Remember, people were dying and to do nothing was unacceptable to them. Hydroxychloriquine was banned largely because of a fake report in JAMA. Yes, a fake report that was ultimately removed, but the damage was done to public opinion that still exists today.
4. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) does not have the authority to review dietary supplement products (vitamins) for safety and effectiveness so they will never say it’s OK to take them.
5. History- FDA initiated Emergency Use Authorizations (EUAs) in early 2000’s. Covid-19 has 3 vaccines and 10 treatment EUAs (7 require hospitalization before use), 1 revoked. Should parents of school age kids have concerns or at least ask more questions? History says yes. https://www.fda.gov/…/emergency-use-authorization… Most EUAs are for testing, and most approvals have been revoked: No current EUAs for H1N1 or Anthrax. Ebola, Enterovirus D68 (EV-D68), H7N9 Influenza, MERS (CDC Novel Coronavirus 2012), and Zika have continued diagnostic; treatments, if any, are revoked. Nerve Agent has 1 treatment. So in the entire history of the FDA, there is exactly one EUA treatment, and no vaccines, that lasted the test of time and scrutiny.
Update April 20, 2021
The VAERS report has 58,465 reactions to Covid through April 8, 2021
Should you get vaccine if you’ve had Covid?
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommends that people go ahead and get the vaccine when it’s their turn, even if they’ve already had COVID-19. That’s because they recommend everyone get the vaccine no matter what. That’s just plain dumb!
“Whether or not persons who have already been infected with severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) should be vaccinated is unclear.” https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMc2103825?query=NC
Clinical trial with ivermectin ending soon. I would not want to take doxy- already took that couple years ago. You can’t have any sun exposure for 6 weeks. Seems like ivermectin or doxy, but not both, could work just fine.
https://www.nih.gov/news-events/news-releases/large-clinical-trial-study-repurposed-drugs-treat-covid-19-symptoms Monday, April 19, 2021 Large clinical trial to study repurposed drugs to treat COVID-19 symptoms- will Ivermectin be one of them? We should push for it!
• Most of my doctor friends were taking hydroxychloroquine as prophylactic when traveling or suspected exposure. When the CDC said it didn’t work, they all ignored the CDC. None got Covid. Most of them have gotten the vaccine.
• My friends in drug rep world are not getting the vaccine. They know of drugs rushed to market that should not have been and were later recalled.
• Large study (over 35,000) shows 86% of those with Covid do not have core symptoms; 88.7% of people aged 18 to 55 years have a reaction to at least one shot. My conclusion: most people do not need the vaccine – their bodies manage their health just fine- but should be ready to take something that cures it if they do. VAERS- 45 year dies 24 hours after vaccination; person was fine and now dead. If at risk, get the vaccine in case you’re exposed by someone who does not know they have it. Other than that, especially young people, stop putting experimental stuff in your bodies and stop listening to reports that bad reactions are good, your body is amping up. We don’t know anything about long term side effects.
Jan 2021 Norway reevaluates giving vaccine to elderly after deaths rise. “It is conceivable that when you have a very frail individual, such as many who are in nursing homes, that even that amount of stress to them could put them over the top,” Fauci added. “We cannot rule out that adverse reactions to the vaccine occurring within the first days following vaccination (such as fever and nausea) may contribute to more serious course and fatal outcome in patients with severe underlying disease,” the statement added.
We know that frail people can die from the vaccine…but just give it to them anyway???
https://www.sfchronicle.com/bayarea/article/Allergic-reactions-that-caused-state-to-halt-15879657.php Each batch of vaccine may have slightly different amounts of certain ingredients, which could be why this one batch was linked to a cluster of severe reactions. PEG has not been used before in other vaccines.
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33011299/ Polyethylene Glycol-Induced Systemic Allergic Reactions (Anaphylaxis)
https://legemiddelverket.no/english Norway Status as of April 13:
• Number of persons vaccinated (first dose): 899 442
• Reported suspected adverse reactions: 11 014
• Assessed suspected adverse reactions: 6293
The Janssen vaccine is currently being investigated
The Jansen vaccine was developed using the same technology as Vaxzevria (AstraZeneca). Following reports of similar cases of this severe and very rare combination of blood clots with a low blood platelet count following vaccination in the USA, the EMA is now also investigating this vaccine. Pharmaceutical firm Johnson & Johnson has announced that it is halting rollout of the vaccine in Europe while the investigation is ongoing.
https://journal.chestnet.org/article/S0012-3692(20)34898-4/fulltext Broward Hospital doctors ivermectin study full version
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfNrzv8t9lk Doctor uses ivermectin in 7 nursing homes to save lives
Update April 28, 2021
Famotidine, sold under the brand name Pepcid among others, is a histamine H 2 receptor antagonist medication that decreases stomach acid production. It is used to treat peptic ulcer disease, gastroesophageal reflux disease, and Zollinger-Ellison syndrome. It is taken by mouth or by injection into a vein. It begins working within an hour. November 17th, 2020 https://covidebm.umn.edu/famotidine usual bs- don’t use it until you’re hospitalized.
UPDATE June 28, 2021
PRINCIPLE is a UK-wide clinical study from the University of Oxford to find COVID-19 treatments for recovery at home. Over 5,000 enrolled for Ivermectin study as possible treatment in UK https://www.principletrial.org/
Summer 2021 Phase 2 drug trial to determine best dose of melatonin to treat Covid https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT04784754?recrs=abdf&rslt=Without&type=Intr&cond=COVID-19&fund=0&draw=2&rank=10
The Drug that Cracked Covid by Michael Capuzzo- this is an excellent article that sums the media bias for anything but vaccines. https://www.mountainhomemag.com/2021/05/01/356270/the-drug-that-cracked-covid
Added August 2, 2021
https://opendata.ncats.nih.gov/covid19/sample/summary/NCGC00094047 data search for drugs to repurpose to treat Covid 19. Ivermectin much better results than other drugs.